E-Migrant Info Point is a virtual spot, where every migrant can find information and advice related to the life in Poznan. You can find here not only up-to-date news on the binding law regulations concerning foreigners in Poland but also information about daily life in the capital of the Wielkopolska region.
In Migrant info Point they offer free information and advisory support for immigrants:
- Information concering the legalization of the stay (e.g temporary and permanent stay permits), citizenship, obligation to report the palce of accomodation
- Information concerning the job market (e.g work permits, starting a business)
- Help with completing official forms
- Assistance during visits to public department offices
- Information concerning daily life in Poznan
- Registration for free: Polish language courses, job counseling
- Legal advice
The address: Św. Marcin 78, 61-809 Poznań, room 421. Consultation in Migrant Info Point need to be arranged by phone/email/in person.
MIP work hours:
Tuesday 2pm-8 pm
Phone in duty hours:
+ 48 503 979 758 (during MIP work hours)
Migrant Info Point and Poznań City Hall cooperate with each other very tightly. There are arranged a lot of meetings, workshops and consultations. There are conducted a lot of projects together.