Poznan has a well-developed ATM network supporting Visa, MasterCard, or Maestro cards. Cash machines of particular banks can mostly be found in their branch offices. In the city centre can be found universal cash machines of Euronet ATM Network.
Euronet ATM in centre of Poznań:
- Credit Agricole Bank Polska SA, ul. Gwarna 10
- Credit Agricole Bank Polska SA, ul. Szkolna 13 (okolice Starego Rynku)
- Stary Browar, ul. Półwiejska 42
- Kupiec Poznański, pl. Wiosny Ludów 2
- Galeria MM, ul. Św. Marcin 24
The Malta Campground, located almost right in the city centre, offers high-quality services. Other campgrounds, recommendable for their attractive locations, can be found in the suburbs.
The City Card is the best and the cheapest way to get to know Poznan and the surrounding area. It is a unique opportunity to save both time and money. The Poznan City Card is available in three versions: valid for one, two or three days. It offers free admission to most of Poznan's museums, discounts in sporting and recreation venues, the Palm House and the Zoo, as well as at various hotels and restaurants.
Points where you can buy the Poznan City Card:
1. City Information Centre, Ratajczaka st. 44, tel. +48 61 851 96 45, email@example.com
2. Tourism Information Centre, Old Market Square 59/60, tel. +48 61 852 61 56, firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Branch Office of the City Information Centre at Ławica Airport, tel. +48 61 849 21 40, email@example.com
4. Branch Office of the City Information Centre at Poznań Główny Railway Station, tel. +48 61 633 10 16, firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Branch Office of the City Information Centre in the Poznan International Fair area (during trade fair shows)
6. Selected hotels
Poznan is famous for its baked goods and desserts. We especially recommend the summer gardens in the Old Market.
St. Martin croissants are a unique delicacy - they're traditionally baked on November 11th, but are also available all year round at some bakeries. Szneki z glancem (sweet rolls with sugar icing), or macaroon croissants, are also worth tasting.
Going to the cinema is one of the best-loved forms of entertainment chosen by Poznan residents. The first film shows, so-called Living Images, were presented here in 1896. Poznan has also been a key place in the development of animation, and currently hosts several important film festivals.
In Poznan, there are several small cinemas offering a diverse repertoire, especially popular among students, as well as several multiplexes and 3D-IMAX cinema.
If you are interested in receiving a list of Poznan's cinemas, contact us: email@example.com
The only country whose General Consulate is located in Poznan is Federation of Russia. The US is represented by a Consular Agency, while many other countries have their honorary consulates in the city. Their presence confirms Poznan's international character and its friendly relationship with the rest of the world.
If you are interested in receiving a list of all diplomatic agencies in Poznan, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The official currency in Poland is the Polish zloty (PLN): 1 zloty = 100 grosz. Bills come in 200, 100, 50, 20 and 10 zloty denominations. Coins are 5, 2 and 1 zloty, and 50, 20, 10, 5, 2 and 1 grosz. Money can be exchanged in banks and money exchange offices without commission.
CAR RENTAL COMPANIES
Renting a car is not a problem in Poznan, and local car rental companies offer a wide variety of vehicles. Most companies have their offices at Ławica Airport.
Selected car rental companies:
1. Avis, ul. Bukowska 285 (Ławica Airport), tel. +48 61 849 23 35, www.avis.pl
2. Car Net Polska, ul. Krauthofera 5, tel. +48 61 861 40 86, 502 462 400, www.carnet.pl
3. National Car Rental, ul. Bukowska 285 (Ławica Airport), +48 609 03 29 14, www.nationalcar.com.pl