FOUNTAINS AND WATER WELLS on plan

Ignatius Taschner water well

Description

From 1808 until the second half of the 20th century it adorned the courtyard surrounded by the buildings which are presently used by the City Council. Named after its designer, the well was moved to the garden of the former Masonic Lodge (now the Ethnography Museum) in 1992. The pedestal in the basin is embellished with the figures of children and fish.

Go back to list