Museum of Public Transportation
The MPK Poznan Sp. z o.o. Museum of Municipal Transport was established in the oldest building at Municipal Transport Company's Głogowska Street depot - the former electrical substation. The building was erected in 1928-1929 and was in use until the 1960s. The Museum was opened in 2007.
The Museum can be visited as part of trips on the tourist line 0, every Sunday at 1pm, 3pm and 5pm.
2/1,5 zl (regular/reduced)
Among the oldest exhibits are original features of horse-drawn tram system and financial reports dating back over 130 years to the Posener-Pferde-Eisenbahn Gesellschaft company (Poznań Horse Train Company), the precursor of the MPK Poznan Sp. z o.o.
Municipal Transport Company.