Are you in a crisis situation?
Do you experience domestic violence?
Have you been hurt?
Do you not know where to seek help?
Remember - specialists from the Crisis Intervention Point are waiting for you in Poznań. Get help!
Send a text message: (+48) 516 183 943
Send an e-mail: email@example.com
The Crisis Intervention Point is on call 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Help is also available in English.
At the Crisis Intervention Point you shall get:
- comprehensive information on help options,
- psychological support,
- legal assistance,
- assistance in contacting the Police and other institutions,
- temporary shelter.
Your safety is a priority.
You are not to blame for violence and there are people who wish to help you!
Under Polish law, violence is a crime, and anyone who experiences it has the right to receive appropriate institutional assistance.
During the epidemic, the City of Poznań has launched a "Safe Place" - a temporary shelter for people who, due to experiencing violence and a sudden life crisis, are forced to leave their place of residence immediately.
At the Safe Place
- help is available at any time of day or night,
- there are several fully-furnished rooms waiting,
- you will have access to food,
- you will find bedding, towels, personal protective equipment, and disinfectants,
- on-site specialists will give you support and, together with you, prepare a plan for further assistance.
The shelter in the "Safe Place" shall be temporary (3 days) - it is until another permanent place within the framework the social assistance resources has been found.
Should you need more information about the "Safe Place", please visit the Crisis Intervention Point.