Poznan College of Communications and Management (WSKiZ) was founded in 1997 by Towarzystwo Edukacyjne Gaudeamus. The mission of our school is "to form minds and personalities of people capable of facing innovative challenges brought by changes in the social and cultural sphere of the contemporary world".
Our school employees the idea of being practical. We aim to create for our students an environment for learning, acquiring knowledge and skills necessary for the practical approach. We want to ensure our students are offered maximum opportunities both in the development of their interests, as well as their personal development. We organize additional educational opportunities, such as scientific circles, we ensure additional training possibilities (such as Computer Graphics Workshops, CISCO, Microsoft and TUV courses), we create a modern educational background.
Our strengths are:
- Excellent faculty with vast practical experience in manufacturing enterprises in Poland and abroad.
- We have well equipped laboratories and technical support in form of equipment and graphic software (3D printer).
- Our students undergo training in manufacturing enterprises.
- Over 50% of our curriculum are practical laboratories and other training forms.
- We offer an attractive, practical study program through which students gain technical and economic knowledge.
- We teach specialists - engineers in demand in all enterprises.
International Relations Office
Mariusz Walczak, MSc
International Relations Manager
ul. św. Czesława 6
phone: +48 502 297 578