I. General Information
Poznan City Hall, responsible for running the Poznan Multimedia City Guide - the official web portal of the City of Poznan - is committed to meeting the highest standards of governance, communication and transparency. We attach particular importance to respecting the privacy of Users who access our websites. We want all Users to know precisely what data we obtain and how they can protect their privacy.
We declare that the Poznan Multimedia City Guide websites are operated with the utmost care, in accordance with the principles of technical knowledge and professionalism, and we ensure compliance with applicable law, in particular regulations protecting the privacy of website Users:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC. OJ L of 2016 No. 119/1 (hereinafter as the GDPR)
- Act of 18 July 2002 on Providing Services by Electronic Means, i.e. JoL RP of 2013,
item 1422, as amended.
II. Personal Data Controller
The Controller of the personal data of website Users is the Mayor of the City of Poznan,
registered office: Plac Kolegiacki 17, 61-841 Poznan.
III. Data Protection Officer
The Mayor of the City of Poznan has appointed a Data Protection Officer, whom you may contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or writing at the address: Plac Kolegiacki 17, 61-841 Poznan.
The Data Protection Officer may be contacted in all matters concerning the processing of personal data, including to exercise data subjects' rights.
IV. Scope of the Collected Data
In order to improve the functioning of our solutions, facilitate convenient use of our website and monitor abuse, and for statistical purposes, based on the User's consent, in accordance with the practice adopted by the majority of websites, we store HTTP requests sent to our server. This means that Users are identified through their URLs when viewing the content of our website. Because we collect web server data (logs), we know also, as follows:
- IP address of the User sending the request;
- Time when the request was received;
- Information about the User's request connected with the address of the requested page;
- Information on errors in the execution of HTTP transactions;
- URL of the page previously visited by the User (HTTP referer) - if the page has been accessed via a link (if such data has been made available by the User);
- Size of data sent back to the User;
- Information on the User's browser.
V. Information on Your Rights
At any time, under the terms of Chapter III of the GDPR, you can:
- withdraw your consent to the processing,
- request access to your personal data,
- request rectification of your personal data,
- request the erasure of your personal data or restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- object to the processing of your data.
In the matters listed above, please contact our Data Protection Officer.
The security of your data is our top priority, but if you believe that while processing your data we breach the provisions of law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office:
Address: Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa
Telephone: +48 22 531 03 00
VI. Data Recipients
Data recipients are entities authorised to receive personal data based on applicable law or agreements concluded with the Controller, including entities providing IT services to the Controller.
As part of technical assistance provided to the Poznan Multimedia City Guide, a processor who processes personal data on behalf of the Controller is the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry PAS - Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (PSNC), ul. Noskowskiego 12/14, 61-704 Poznań.
All entities to whom we entrust the processing of personal data undertake to secure this personal data through the application of appropriate technical and organisational measures ensuring an adequate level of security corresponding to the risk connected with the processing, referred to in Article 32 of the GDPR.
Due to the use of Google and social networking sites, information about the Users collected via cookies may be transferred to the United States of America (the USA) in connection with it being stored on American servers. At the same time, we inform that Google and social networking service providers have joined the Privacy Shield programme and thus they ensure an adequate level of personal data protection required by the European regulations.
Last updated on: 21 August 2020