Admission requirements can differ substantially between universities and programmes. But in general, the requirements for international students are as follows:
- application form,
- 4 photographs,
- copy of ID or passport,
- secondary school certificate (BA or BSC studies)/undergraduate programme diploma (MA studies),
- admission fee payment receipt.
- certificate of the English language proficiency,
- medical certificate with no contraindication for studying,
- supplement to the BA program diploma or a copy of the bachelor thesis.
Foreign students are strongly recommended to read carefully all information provided by an institution they are applying to. Specific requirements can be found on universities websites.