NAWA VIRTUAL EDUCATION FAIRS -Technologies in the positive climate
Dear Candidates! Within Ready! Study! Go! Poland campaign, organized within NAWA VIRTUAL EDUCATION FAIRS, Poznan University of Technology invites you to Webinarium: Technologies in the positive climate.
When? 11.02.2021 (Thursday), hours 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. (Warsaw time)
Join the platform: https://emeeting.put.poznan.pl/eMeeting/olh-qyv-cve
The topics of the Webinarium are:
- Poznan University of Technology as a leader of European University EUNICE
- online tour to the laboratory of Electrochemistry.
- step-by-step how to become a student of PUT
- "Technologies in a positive climate" - what is it?
- the students about their study at PUT
International Cooperation Specialist Olha Vakhrina is ready to answer your questions from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. at https://emeeting.put.poznan.pl/eMeeting/olh-qyv-cve.