- You shall register a sole proprietorship online if you have an electronic signature or a trusted profile in the Business Activity Central Register and Information Record.
- Should you neither have a trusted profile nor an electronic signature, you may fill out an application, print it, or save the number thereof at www.ceidg.gov.pl and go to the nearest city/commune office to sign the application thereat. The application may also be completed on site at the office.
- Should you register a sole proprietorship online in the Business Activity Central Register and Information Record (CEIDG), and neither do you have a NIP nor PESEL number within the electronic signature, you shall confirm the application for establishing a business at the city/commune office. Should you not have a PESEL number, you shall show an authorised employee of the commune office either a passport or other document confirming your identity and citizenship.
- In Poznań, you shall register your individual business activity at the address:
Urząd Miasta Poznania
Wydział Działalności Gospodarczej i Rolnictwa
61-441 Poznań ul. 28 Czerwca 1956 r. nr 404
Main number 61 646 33 44, fax 61 878 47 84
- opening hours: Monday 07:30 - 17:00, Tuesday-Friday 07:30-15:30
Other forms of business activity:
- A civil law partnership should be additionally reported to the Central Statistical Office and to the Tax Office competent the registered office of the company. Earlier on, each and every partner in a civil law partnership shall register its individual business in the CEIDG
- Companies of other nature you shall register in the National Court Register. You shall have the option to register a limited liability company and limited partnership with the use of the online agreement template via the Ministry of Justice website, as well as by traditional means.
- register a limited liability company in the National Court Register
- register a professional partnership in the National Court Register
- register a limited joint-stock company in the National Court Register
- register a limited partnership in the National Court Register
- register a general partnership in the National Court Register
- register a joint-stock company in the National Court Register
- register a European company in the National Court Register