What conditions must a foreigner meet to establish an individual business activity?
If you are a foreigner, you may put your individual business activity into the register on the same terms and conditions as a Polish citizen, provided you meet one of the following conditions:
- you are a citizen of a Member State of the European Union or European Economic Area
- you are a citizen of another country and you have, among others:
- permanent residence permit
- long-term residence permit of European Union resident's
- temporary residence permit granted in connection with, among others, affiliation with a family who legally resides in Poland, education at a higher university
- refugee status
- subsidiary protection
- residence permit granted for the sake of humanitarian reasons or a permit for tolerated stay
- temporary residence permit and you are married to a Polish citizen residing in Poland,
- temporary residence permit for the purpose of conducting a business activity, granted due to continuation of business activity already conducted on the basis of an entry in the Business Activity Central Register and Information Record (CEDIG)
- temporary protection in Poland
- valid Pole's Card.