The investment incentives cover different activities in Poznan. The most interesting involve the assistance in gaining administrative decisions, employer branding or the adjustment of urban transport to the employer's needs.
I Individual project service, appointing a "project manager" - a person dedicated to the project, providing assistance during the whole preparation and implementation of the investment.
II Preparation of the investment
- Presenting the most important data (labour market, number of students and graduates, providing any information and data the investor may need).
- Organizing the investor's visit to Poznan.
- Organizing meetings with the Mayor, representatives of different offices in Poznan, explaining the activities of different offices, facilitating contacts with offices and institutions of the public administration in the City of Poznan and the Agglomeration of Poznan,
III Preparation for starting operation
- Collecting offers of properties/office space which fulfil the investor's requirements.
- Support in obtaining necessary administrative decisions, including construction permits, permits for employing foreigners.
- Cooperation with the investor in the promotion of the investment project to be carried out in Poznan.
IV Support in the recruitment of employees
- Employer branding by organizing press conferences, distributing materials to local media, through social medial and on the Internet website http://www.poznan.pl.
- Implementing non-standard solutions to recruit the best employees, eg by organizing events, competitions for candidates for specific positions.
- Assistance in establishing contacts with universities and university career centres.
- Supporting the cooperation between investors and universities, eg by creating or adjusting curricula to the investor's needs,
- Free assistance of the Poviat Labour Office.
V Cooperation with the investor after launching the project
- Assistance in gaining state grants.
- Regular meetings to learn investors' needs and current market challenges.
- Engaging investors in CSR campaigns of the City of Poznan (eg Poznan Business Run).
- Adjusting public transport to the needs of large employers.
- Scholarships for apprenticeships in companies operating in Poznan.