Our projects are aimed at strengthening the labour market in Poznan by gaining interesting employers and employees who possess desired qualifications.
The most interesting projects include:
- BSS Forum and the Gala Outsourcing Stars 2020 - events organized by the Pro Progressio Foundation are one of the most important for the modern services sector in the year. This year Poznań was a co-organizer and Strategic Partner of this undertaking. During this year's Outsourcing Stars Gala, Poznań won the statuette for the sixth time in the City category.
- #pozitivetechnologies conference 2019 - we are the originator and initiator of the pozitive technologies conference 2019 - events for IT professionals. The conference was created in response to the demand reported by companies in this industry. The conference partners were the largest IT companies operating in Poznań: Allegro, Capgemini, Cognifide, Egnyte, GSK, Sii, Sonalake and TomTom. Our goal was to promote Poznań as an important IT center for professionals. The substantive content of the conference was created with the support of Partners. We are planning further editions of this event.
- Supporting the gamedev sector - Gamedev combines creativity with programming capabilities and offers interesting career opportunities for young people. Therefore, the Investor Relations Department supports Gamedev studies in Poznan and in the years 2019-2021 coordinates the EU project "Let's play in Wielkopolska", thanks to which 10 local gamedev studios will take part in 3 foreign trade fair events (in Europe and in the USA).
- BPO/SSC Week - an event for pupils of secondary schools to make them familiar with the opportunities offered by the modern service sector (BPO/SSC). Schools are paired with BPO/SSC companies during the Week. Pupils participate in a lecture held by a representative of the company and visit its seat during special Open Days.
- German language promotion - a number of initiatives targeted at pupils of primary schools encouraging them to select German as the second foreign language. The Investor Relations Department was an exhibitor at the Educational Fair. The participation of the City in the Fair addresses the demand for German-speaking employees among the investors operating in the city and those planning to open a branch office in Poznan. The City prepared its stand under the slogan "It is worth learning German". We also prepared a leaflet encouraging to learn German.
- ABSL Conference 2018 - the most important sector event in Central and Eastern Europe which brings together leaders of the business service sector. It is a platform for exchanging knowledge and establishing contacts with specialists of the sector. In 2018, Poznan hosted and co-organized the largest ever 9th ABSL Conference. The 9th ABSL Conference attracted over one thousand guests.