Why is it worth working at Capita Polska?
We deal with consulting, transformation and digital services. We employ over 60,000 people worldwide in many European, African and Asian countries. We have been operating in Poland for over 10 years, currently employing several hundred people. Our British business roots translate into the work culture in the company. We focus on openness, ingenuity, cooperation and efficiency.
What do they offer?
We care about the safety, development and comfort of the people who work with us. So we focus on:
1. Stable employment - employment contract.
2. Competitive rates - the position of novice specialists from min. PLN 5,500 gross.
3. Full training, coach care and equipment necessary for work.
4. Quick promotion opportunities - our structures are constantly expanding and developing. We are taking our first steps in Poznań, so there will be many opportunities in this respect.
5. Contact with other cultures - we are a British company, and in Poznań, we offer work on a project for a German client.
By working with us, you not only earn money but also get other benefits:
1. Luxmed medical package and additional Generali insurance.
2. Access to various employee groups and mentoring programs.
3. Possibility to join the group of internal trainers.
4. Multisport Plus / Classic card or Multicafeteria system.
5. Paid 30-minute break included in working time.
6. Extra day off for volunteering.
7. Working in the remote model.
8. Really pleasant and non-corporate work atmosphere and no dress code.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for people who:
1. They know German at the C1 level - with the ability to write and speak.
2. They communicate well and are open.
Our list is short? Perhaps! That is why we will be great as your first employer at the beginning of your career path or during a change of industry. No studies are required, just skills.
Join us! Are you determined? Don't wait, apply! www.capita.com
Have any questions? Do you want to talk? Write to us! email@example.com
summ-it® has been on the market since 2011, and the main element of the company's offer is system integration and professional data management. The company's leading services include the management of SQL Server and Oracle database systems, as well as the construction of Business Intelligence systems, both in the private infrastructure of clients and in public clouds.
What makes us stand out?
- summ-it has been a Microsoft partner since 2012, and an Oracle partner since 2015
- We are Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- summ-it achieved Microsoft's Advanced Specialization-Microsoft Azure: Windows Server and SQL Server Migration
- Company have ISO 27001 and ISO 9001 certificates confirming that the quality and security of data is our priority
- We have obtained over 50 IT technology certificates
- Our team support almost 9,000 databases in various industries
- Own Superb DBA system for database monitoring and automation of management processes
We are a people with passion and experience. Following our mission, we provide solutions in the areas of databases and internet applications. All activities in our company are guided by three golden rules, which combine the individuality of each of us with the professionalism needed in teamwork to make cooperation run as best as humanly possible. We are aware that every person is different, but it is crucial for us to create a team that can identify with the values set by us.
summ-it has completed a number of projects for clients from various sectors operating globally (graphics on the right).
If you want to work for company known around the world, but still in a non-corporate structure, this is the perfect place for you!
Let's check IT job offers from Poznań!
At this year's 4Developers online conference, we promoted the potential of the IT industry in Poznań. We have collected tens of job offers. You can read more in our article: Job offers for IT specialists in Poznan.
Capgemini: The reality is expanding in Poznań
"Love Your Career." Ace Your Career "is the first recruitment campaign in Poland that was created in the so-called augmented reality. It will allow passers-by of Poznań streets to enter the virtual world without moving. In this innovative way, Capgemini Polska invites new candidates for cooperation.
Augmented reality is an innovative technology that goes hand in hand with the so-called virtual reality. Currently, it is one of the most future-oriented technologies that will be decisive in shaping the modern world. Capgemini Polska used the AR to create a recruitment application - Capgemini Love & Ace - that's why outdoor advertising appeared on Poznań streets, including the AR marker. To enter the world of augmented reality, all you have to do is download the appropriate application from Google Play or AppStore and direct your smartphone to the mentioned marker, which will transfer digital information and objects to the physical urban space. So when we use the application and marker, virtual graphics and a quiz will appear in the city ahead of us to see if it suits the potential employer. With the quiz, the user will find out if Capgemini is the place where he will find himself, will he feel good in the team, or if he likes the same as us - says Justyna Kurpierz, Employer Branding Team Leader in Capgemini - The application itself is an announcement for our candidates how we work - non-standard, based on the latest technologies, as a team. With the help of this campaign, we want to combine the two most important aspects for Capgemini - continuous development in modern technologies and people who create teams of experts.
Application marker Capgemini Love & Ace will become a permanent element of all materials related to building the brand image of the employer and recruitment Capgemini, which this year for the sixth consecutive time obtained the certificate Top Employers Poland. Capgemini has already been recognized for conducting non-typical recruitments, such as IT Survival or Facebook recruitment.
The Augmented Reality campaign is the beginning of a new age of the employer branding activities of the Capgemini group, which assume adaptation on each of the global markets of the Love Your Career campaign. Ace Your Career. The campaign speaks of the brand's promise of addressing universal human needs, such as autonomy, sense and self-improvement.
The application used to read the marker is available at www.capgemini.com/marker
Capgemini is a global leader in the field of consulting, technology services and digital transformation, the aim of which is to introduce leading and innovative solutions and to provide a whole range of new opportunities to clients in the growing IT world of digitization, cloud
and platforms. Capgemini, based on its 50-year tradition and extensive industry knowledge, enables organizations to realize their business ambitions by providing a range of services, from strategy to operational activity. Capgemini is guided by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from people and serves them. It is a multicultural company with 200,000 employees in 40 countries. The Group recorded global revenue of EUR 12.8 billion.
Please visit www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.